- Day 1, Sat, 13-Oct, Start from different location of KOLKATA to meet at Dankuni Toll plaza at 7 am. Reach MALDA after driving about 320km. Stay at Hotel Golden Park.
- Day 2, Sun, 14-Oct, Start from MALDA at 7 am towards the destination Bhutan and reach PHUENTSHOLING which is about 400kms drive. Relax at Park Hotel.
- Day 3, Mon, 15-Oct, Complete Permit formalities & Explore Phuentsholing.
- Day 4, Tue, 16-Oct, Leave PHUENTSHOLING by 8 am and drive about 165km to reach THIMPHU. Check in at Dechen Boutique Hotel and take Permit Extension for Punakha. Enjoy Local Sightseeing. Evening for the Relaxation.
- Day 5, Wed, 17-Oct, Explore Thimphu, Visit Taksin preserve, Folk heritage museum and Buddha statue. Evening for shopping or relaxation.
- Day 6, Thu, 18-Oct, Check out at 7 am and Drive to Punakha via Dochula Pass. It takes 3 hours to cover the 90km beautiful stretch. Reach Punakha & check in at Khuru Resort. Explore Punakha, Visit Punakha Dzong , Suspension bridge etc.
- Day 7, Fri, 19-Oct, Leave PUNAKHA at around 7 am and drive about 130 km via Haa Valley and Chelela Pass admiring beauty of the nature enroute to reach the final destination in Bhutan, which is PARO. Check in at Tiger Nest Resort. Evening for walk around or relax at the resort.
- Day 8, Sat, 20-Oct, Enjoy Paro local Sightseeing, Visit Tigers nest (6 hour up down trek from base), Lakhang Monastery and Rikhung Dzong.
- Day 9, Sun, 21-Oct, Say good bye to Bhutan and drive the day to reach CHALSA DOOARS which is about 260km from Paro. Check in at Sinclairs Retreat Dooars. Enjoy the beautiful property & relax.
- Day 10, Mon, 22-Oct, Leave CHALSA in the morning to drive 300 km for the final stopover at MALDA. Relax overnight at Hotel Golden Park.
Day 11, Tue, 23-Oct, Leave MALDA by 9 am to back home with wonderful memories of the trip.